Thank you for visiting the Crescent Public School.
The School is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect about you, and this statement outlines the school’s policy on how the school uses and manages personal data provided to or collected by the school.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The School may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including information we collect from you directly during pre-admissions, when you intend to admit your child in the Crescent PUBLIC SCHOOL or otherwise provided directly to us. Generally we collect information about an individual by way of application form filled out by you, discussion, meetings, interviews and telephone calls during and after the course of a student’s admission at the school.
The School may collect the information mentioned below directly during the admission process which includes personal and sensitive information.
- Student’s name, Parents or Guardians name.
- Email address, telephone or mobile number, postal address, etc.
- Students age, date of birth, details of family members, siblings, etc.
- Contact information of relatives, friends, etc, who come into contact with the school.
- Payment information, if payment information is made through cheque, net banking, credit or debit card, etc.
- Medical ailment.
- Future communication preference.