Admission criteria: Admission to the school can be sought after appearing in a screening test held in the month of September/October every year.
The screening test is compulsory for all classes. The students will be given admission after they have passed the screening test.
- Syllabus -Class Wise
- Faculty -Teaching
- Non Teaching
- Library: We have developed strong library and information services which are essential to a learning program that values the cognitive, cultural, social, affective, technological and spiritual development of students in a globalized, multi-cultural and uncertain world. Librarian are actively engaged in the development of curriculum across all learning areas to ensure the integration of information skills, and a carefully planned library program that is implemented collectively and collaboratively.
- Computer Lab:
- Science Lab:
- The school aims at imparting religious education and promoting high moral values to ensure that the students don’t get deviated from their path.
- The school offers an extensive range of extracurricular opportunities to ease the students, help them to relax & enjoy.
- The school has a vast playfield where students can play volleyball, basketbal, football etc.
- The school also a provision for indoor games like chess, carom, table tennis etc.
- Debates and quizzes are conducted on a regular bases to infuse confidence and competitiveness.
- Picnics and educational trips are organised so that the students see and appreciate the world outside the school premises which broaden their understanding.
4. Computer Lab:
Computer lab offers up to date computers, printers, and scanners for student use. The lab is available during regular school hours and is availed by students as per the roaster. The school has almost 100 computer terminals that are equipped with both USB flash drivers, CD-Rw/DVD + RW Drives.
5. Science Lab:
- Physics Lab: lab activities and experiments engage student’s mind which help them to acquire necessary skill and confidence. The lab is equipped with the latest equipment catering to the +2 syllabus where student carry out experiments in an innovative environment.
- Chemistry Lab: Is a well ventilated room and provide a dear and hygienic ambience to carry out experiments.
- Biology Lab: To provide firsthand knowledge to the students about the subject the biology lab is fully equipped with all the required specimens, then helping students to acquire necessary skill and confidence in an innovative environment.