Our Affiliation & Schooling System:
The school is affiliated to the Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) and the syllabus is framed strictly according to the guidelines laid down by NCERT.
• The school believers in offering quality based education and discourages remote learning.
• The students are filled with a desire to explore and understand and develop their self-learning capabilities.
• The school has separate Campuses for boys and girls forproviding conducive educational atmosphere where both the genders get their rightful space and comfort.
• The academic structure of the school is divided into four separations/levels. • Primary School: From Nursery to 5th standard.
• Middle School: From 6th to 8th standard.
• High School: From 9th and 10th standard.
• Higher Secondary School: From 11th and 12th standard.
• The school has separate departments for each level to ensure that the students feel comfortable and enjoy a personal space that would help them to grow confidently.
• The school provides a sound infrastructure to the students to create a conducive, comfortable and fascinating atmosphere for studying.
• The classrooms are clean, spacious, properly ventilated, under Camera surveillance and Air Conditioning facilities with conveniences for IT Equipment or projector integration possibilities as on when needed
• The school ensures that an appropriate teacher student ratio is maintained so that the needs of every student are met with equal attention and care.
• We have Special classrooms for the kindergarten students for homely comfort and care.
• Maids are assigned to each class in the kindergarten section to help the young students. Admission Process:
• Admissions to the school can be sought after appearing in a screening test held in the month of September/October every year.
• The Screening test is compulsory for all classes. The students will be given admission after they pass the screening test. • Any further information regarding the test can be had from the school office/website. • There is no admission fees policy of the school.
At present the school has classes from Toddlers to Class XII. Elaborate lab facilities with separate rooms for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography are housed in spacious rooms.
School is the learning center, teachers are the facilitators, they facilitate the children to learn. Children, especially the young kids respond to elementary shapes clubbed with vibrant colours.
CPS has an exceptional Computer Lab with a healthy student computer ratio. Computer Labs are designed as per the age group so that the children are tech-savvy from the earliest age. It is rightly said that a single picture speaks a thousand words. Thus to make understanding an easy process through multimedia each Lab is equipped with adequate multimedia facilities.
The students have a ready access to a well-stocked library to empower their minds and to think beyond their prescribed texts.
The initiation of a digital library is yet another novel move towards facilitating education for gen-Next. Apart from books and journals, visual, audio and video materials will also be made available to the learners. In keeping with the rapid expansion of educational multimedia, the school has endeavoured to create this e-library. Virtual learning materials have now been found to augment learner comprehensibility. Digital library has a great deal of potential for the academic sector and we are certain that this will motivate learning.
Air Conditioned Classrooms
CPS building is air conditioned with the purpose of barring outside noise and assisting students to concentrate much better.
Canteen facilities – Children are encouraged to eat home cooked food. However there is a provision for healthy meal options. Canteen is strictly monitored so that unhealthy drinks and junk food do not find a place there.
Safe secure environment with CCTV installed through out the school premises and continuous monitoring
Dedicated maid for each class room.
Safe cold drinking water treated with RO plant
Full generator backup
Cool air conditioning in summer and heating arrangements for winters.
The bus route covers major srinagar areas.